We are grateful to everyone who chooses to engage with Moorfields Eye Charity and support the work we do to help Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and its research partner, the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology. Thanks to your engagement, we can ensure Moorfields remain at the forefront of ground breaking projects that are saving the sight of thousands of people worldwide. That's why your trust is vital to us and why we're committed to being fully transparent and accountable to you at all times.
Changes have been made to the UK data privacy law from 25 May 2018, with the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation, also known as GDPR. These regulations give you more control over how your information is used. As a result of these changes, we have updated our policies which you can access below.
Should you require any further information or if you would like to speak to someone about these policies, please contact us.
Our accountability documents include:
- Our supporter promise, which states our guarantee to you when you choose to support Moorfields Eye Charity.
- Data protection policy, explaining how your information will be used and how you can manage and protect this.
- Fair processing notice, outlining how we collect your information and how you can update this at any time.
Your communication preferences:
If at any time you wish to change how we communicate with you, or update the information we hold, please get in touch using one of the following options:
- Write to:
Moorfields Eye Charity
162 City Road
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 020 7566 2565 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)